Babysitting

You and Niall were at your house taking care of your 5 month old cousin.

"I don't even know how to take care of babies.." Niall admitted looking down at your cousin who was laying down on the couch.

"Me neither." You said, sitting down on the floor, looking at the baby that was laying down on his back on the couch.

He sighed and took a seat next to you.

(Y/C/N) looked to the side where you guys were seated and started to kick his legs.

"What should we do?" You questioned, picking him up and sitting him in your lap.

As Niall lowered his face to look at your cousin, he quickly sat back up making a face.

"What's up with your face?" You giggled adjusting your cousin in your arms as he started to get cranky.

"Someone needs a diaper change." He said pointing to your cousin.

"I don't know how to change a diaper!" You cried, facing your cousin to look at you.

"Me neither!" Niall protested, looking at you.

"How do you move it and stuff?!" You asked laying your cousin back onto the couch.

"Move what?"

"You know.." You said? Pointing down to your private area.

"Ohhh, uhm just move it around?" Niall said, his voice seeming as if he were asking a question.

"You're helping me." You murmured laying a blanket on the ground and placing him ontop of it.

"Go get a diaper." You ordered as you unbuttoned his onesie.

He nodded getting the diaper bag that was put aside and gave it to you.

As you took of the diaper, you held your nose," gosh (Y/C/N. "

You threw it in the garbage an looked at Niall who was just on his phone," can you put the diaper on him? Please"

He nodded and grabbed the diaper that was on the floor and tried fixing it on him.

"You're doing it wrong." You laughed, realizing he had put it on backwards.

"I've never done this before." He pouted, crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"Just keep him there, I need to go get the wipes." You laughed, searching through the bag.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" You heard Niall scream.

"Wh-" as you turned around, you saw Niall's face wet and the top of his shirt.

"ewwww!" You laughed, clutching your stomatch.

"It's not funny!" Niall cried taking off his shirt and throwing it at you.

"Gaaah" you said, ducking it and throwing one of the wipes at him.

"You owe me a kiss." He groaned

"Not like that." You teased trying your best to clean your cousin and out on the diaper.

"C'mon." He groaned pulling you close to his chest.

"You smell like pee." You giggled turning your head a bit to look at him.

"Shush." He murmured, pressing his lips against yours

-------

-------

Updating in school bc substitute 😎

YAAAS

PART 99 HOLY FRICK WHAT DO YOU WANT PART 100 TO BE ABOUT?

©AmeezySmiley