Acting

••• creds to @Onelittlesecxnd for the idea •••

"Niall." You spoke, sitting down besides him running your fingers through his quiff.

He looked over at you tilting his head a little to the side.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to go shoot a scene. Want to come?" You questioned batting your eyelashes.

He stayed quiet for a bit before nodding and saying okay.

-.-.-.-

"(Y/N)! Glad you made it, go to your make up artist so that could be done then wardrobe, then here so we can start shooting." Your director ordered shooting you a smile.

"Alright." Kissing Niall's cheek you walked over to follow his orders.

After the make up and the outfit, you met everyone back on the set wearing a robe.

"Woah." You heard Niall breath out as he stared out you.

You let out a giggle before sitting on the bed.

"Alright, we're just waiting on Nick." The director added.

"Nick?" Niall questioned raising his eyebrow.

"He's the actor in the movie, he said he was running a little late." Your director explained.

Niall's P.O.V.

Nick. I knew a Nick, but lots of other guys are named Nick so it's probably not the same guy.

The Nick that I knew always bullied me up until I was fifteen.

(Y/N) came over to me and talked for a while before this actor guy finally came.

"I'm here!" He announced.

"Nick! Okay we're shooting the bed scene okay?" The director said.

He nodded and looked at me and gasped," Niall! Long time no see!" He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away not answering him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked going over to the makeup artist.

"Well my girlfriend is the main actress so I came with her." I scoffed at him and went on my phone.

"Oh goodie. You're going to love this scene." He smirked as he walked into his dressing room.

I rolled my eyes as I went back to looking at my screen.

"Alright and we're rolling!!" Me Director guy said when Nick went onto the bed.

Your P.O.V.

You walked over to Nick as he sat on the bed smiling.

Sitting down on his lap you wrapped your arms around his neck and lightly kisses his jawline," Babe, why can't we just have some fun for once?"

"B-because... Your parents.." He stuttered and let a soft moan escape his lips.

"I don't care baby." You stated as you unwrapped your robe leaving you in your bra and underwear.

"Babe." He breath, running his fingers on the top part of your bra.

"I love you." You said crashing your lips onto his.

Just as you started to roll your hips on him you felt someone lift you up and start taking you away.

"Niall."

"No, I'm not letting you do that nope." He mumbled.

"Uhm cut!" The director yelled looking at us.

I have him an apologetic smile and turned to Niall," You're going to get me introuble."

"So? I don't like you doing that."

"It's my job Niall." You argued, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I don't care, I don't do that stuff in my music videos with the guys."

"That's different."

"Whatever," he huffed," Just come home with me and do a different movie yeah?" He begged

"Niall it took two years to shoot this.. I can't just leave." You sighed bitting your bottom lip.

"Fine.. But when you get home you're taking a good shower and I'm teaching you a lesson." He growled lightly kissing your neck before leaving.

------

-------

------

Hi everyone how's your day? I'm making two new books 😁

Hope you're all amazing

Make sure to follow my twitter if you haven't : AmeezySmiley

©AmeezySmiley