Notes

You sat in class bored of your fourth period just waiting for it to be over so you can go to lunch.

"So when you divide eighty-four into seven what do you--"

The bell had rung just in time making everyone get out of their seats in a hurry.

You quickly went to your locker to put away your heavy books and get your other ones. As you opened it up you noticed a paper had flown out of it.

"Huh?" You said to yourself as you picked it up from the ground and started to read it :

Hey, I'm in one of you classes and I just wanted to say you're gorgeous. Have a nice day x

You smiled and put it in the front of your binder and put your books away, going to go find your friends.

"Hi." Your friend, Cassie, greeted you.

"Hiiii." You replied," Look what came out of my locker." You said showing her the note you had put in your binder.

"Someone's got an admirer."

You blushed and shrugged holding the binder close to your chest.

"Do you have any idea who it is? It says in your class." She pointed out.

"No." You sighed," But I'm going to find out."

She nodded and shimmied her shoulders while you just laughed at her.

--- a couple weeks later ---

You realized each day you kept receiving cute little notes from this same person who you still didn't figure out.

You read the one he left you today :

I'm tired of hiding like this.. Can we meet up somewhere and talk? Meet me outside of room C-6 .

Shutting your locker you speed walked through the halls going to the room.

Finally getting there, there was a couple of guys and girls hanging around there.

You took a seat at the bench outside of the classroom and waited for at least one of them to walk up to you.

"(Y/N)?"

You looked and saw a tall boy with black hair, pushed up, with a black Tshirt and skinny jeans.

Zayn.

"Hi Zayn." You smiled, he was the one sending you those letters?

"Niall's waiting for you." He smirked walking away and that's when you noticed Niall was standing behind him.

"Niall, it was you?" You asked, blushing a little.

He nodded moving his feet and taking a seat next to you," yeah, all those letters.. I've had a crush on you." He blushed as you two started to talk more.

-------

-------

I'm so sorry if this one sucked 😔

I'm going to update on Halloween and I have a feeling it's going to be a good one (: My sister will be making the imagine ( @tincandallas7 ) !

Can you write on her wall and just say

' AmeezySmiley Imagine (; '

😁😁😁😁

Love you guys!!!

©AmeezySmiley