Studio

14.

"(Y/N)! Hurry Up! You don't even need makeup, You look beautiful without it!" Your boyfriend and roomate, Niall, pounded on the bathroom door, "Also I have to pee!!"

You finished up and unlocked the door. You were joining him and the rest of the boys in the studio today and you and Niall were running late.

While Niall did his business in the bathroom, you went to get on some shoes and jacket.

After about five minutes you were both buckled up in the car, on your way to the studio.

In the studio, everyone was waiting for you two. They stared straight at you when you walked through the doors.

"Did you guys have some unfinished buisness left from last night?" Harry asked being perverted as always.

"NO! (Y/N) was just taking a long time to do her makeup, which she doesnt even need," Niall said with a grin.

"So it's my fault? Your the one that absolutely had to pee," You said lookng at Niall

The boys looked at you two like you were ghosts and then they laughed.

"Well.... Shall we get started?" Paul interrupted, clapping his hands together.

"yeah!" The boys said in unison and walked into the recording room.

You sat on the huge couch in the mixroom and listened to them.

After about an hour, Niall stuck his head through the door and said, "(Y/N), Listen closely to what we are singing now."

"Okay," You replied, focusing on the boys.

They started singing a song you've never heard before.

You listened carefully and after a little while you realized the song was about you. The song brought tears to your eyes as you listened to the beautiful words.

When the song was finished and Niall came out the doors, you ran to him and hugged him for a long time.

"I take it that you liked it," He laughed and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you so much," You responded looking up at him.

"I love you too," He said pecking your lips after every word making you giggle.

©AmeezySmiley

// edited //