Pool Time (Part 1)

You had just gotten back home from your mall trip with your boyfriend , Niall.

He was struggling as he walked through your door with all the bags.

"Oh c'mon Niall, there's only four bags you're carrying." You giggled as you watched him continue to struggle.

"Well a little help will be nice." He groaned as he set the bags down by the door.

"Let's go swimming." You smiled, changing the subject

"I'm to tired babe, maybe a little later." He sighed laying down on the couch.

You pouted and sat ontop of him looking into his eyes.

"You're not going to stop asking until I actually go huh." He spoke, smiling a bit.

You nodded and inched your face closer to his, your noses brushing against eachother.

"Wait a little bit, I want to take a nap." He pecked your lips and laid back a bit.

You groaned, knowing he had one and layed ontop of him. Your head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Goodnight for like 10 minutes Niall." You giggled kissing his nose and going into the position you were in.

A he dozed off into sleep, you grabbed the remote from the arm of the couch and watching Spongebob.

After about watching three episodes you felt Niall move from beneath you.

You moves your head up a bit to take a look at him, and sure enough he was awake.

"Hi." He spoke, his voice a bit raspy.

You smiled a bit and places your forehead onto his," hi."

He pecked your lips and sat up, leaving you on his lap.

"Well," he started, "Aren't we going to go swimming?"

"Yay!" You smiled, kissing him, then jumping off his lap to get changed.

----------
----------

I promised you guys more updates since it's summer vacation (:

Hope you enjoyed.

Like and comment ?

Oh, I'm starting a Matthew Espinosa fanfic so yeah it'll be up by tomorrow
06/19/14

{QOTD: What's your favorite tv show?}

{AOTD: even though it doesn't air no more, Big Time Rush. 😬👍}

©AmeezySmiley