Preference

18.

"You guys were so amazing tonight!! Such an outstanding crowd!!" Niall shouted into the microphone, a smile on his lips as he waved to all the screaming fans.

You had sat there, back stage watching your boyfriend sing his heart out to every song they sang.

"Buuuuuut... There is one thing I'd like to do before we leave this stage tonight..." Niall said again, "You guys all know (Y/N) right?? Come on out babe."

You stood frozen a bit. Having to step out onto the stage with millions of eyes watching your every movement.

You took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage.

"Princess, we've been together for quite a while now. And you've been my support system for as long as I can remember. And I need to thank you for that. I love you and always will," He stared into your eyes for a while but breaks it by getting down on one knee.

You lightly gaps and put your hands over your mouth.

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?" His ocean blue eyes stared into yours.

You were speechless. You loved Niall, you really did. You opened your mouth but no words came out.

He chuckled a bit and said into the microphone,"Soooo..."

Still not being able to say anything, you nodded and jumped into his arms.

The crowd was filled with "awes" and you were both kissing on stage.

He pulled away and made you sit down on the stage next to him.

They started to sing the last song of the night.

Niall kept his eyes on you for the whole song and would always peck your cheek or lips as he passed by you.

After that, the boys thanked their fans and ran backstage.

You and Niall went to his dressing room and talked about your future plans for the rest of the night until you both stayed asleep in eachothers arms.

--------
--------
--------
[A/N omg im leaving to Mexico in 3 days!!!! ill try to put up more imagines!! Hopefully theres wi-fi !!! ill be staying there for 2 weeks but my uncle across the street has a laptop so ill probably visit him and ask to go on the laptop! (: ]

// edited //