Kids

••• creds to @pubichair69 for the idea •••

You and Niall were strolling down the park, hand in hand watching the kids play on the playground.

"I can't believe we've been married for six months now." He smiled, lightly placing a kiss on your cheek.

You smiled a bit and nodded your head," yeah I know it seems as if it was just yesterday."

He nodded taking a a seat on a bench infront of the park. You took a seat beside him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Look at those kids. Imagine having one of those running around the house." He laughed placing his arm around your shoulders.

"Hah, I know, crazy right?" You laughed, holding his hand and lacing your fingers together.

He nodded pressing his lips to your temple," yeah, but fun right? Like when we take care of Theo."

You nodded," yeah Theo's a fun kid."

"Yeah. Want to go play on the playground?" He asked looking at you.

"You bet!"

Quickly standing up you both raced over to the swing sets and laughed.

"Still the same kids we were ten years ago." You giggles sitting down and starting to swing yourself.

"Nothing's changed, unless we had like a kid or something." He shrugged starting to swing himself.

You shook your mind off the thought that he kept bringing up kids and just continued swinging.

"Aw, look at the little boy. Crying because he couldn't get Icecream. If I were the parent if buy him some Icecream." He chuckled looking at you

"You would?" You asked looking back to the little kid rolling around on the ground crying.

"Yup, I just love little kids."

"Niall.." You asked in a somewhat serious tone.

He looked at you, giving you a look as if saying, is everything okay?

"Why do you keep bringing up kids?" You questioned bitting your bottom lip.

"I just love them that's all."

"Do you want one?" Without even thinking the words came out making your eyes go wide.

"Yes." He said quietly looking down.

You turned away and faces straight ahead and started to think about having a a child with Niall.

He'd buy him or her Icecream.

He's teach him or her how to play guitar and sing.

Lots of thoughts popped into your head causing you to smile.

"Me too, let's go." You giggled grabbing his arm and leading him to the apartment.

---------

----------

I really love all the ideas you guys commented (:

They're all really good :D

I love you guys hope you don't forget that, if you need to talk with someone I'm here for you just message me or if you wanna Meow, my user is : frickinisis

©AmeezySmiley