Getting Caught

READ AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END BC IMPORTANT !!!!

---------------

You had just come home from a long day of school.

You were with your boyfriend,Niall at the time.

Holding his hand you led him upstairs to your bedroom and closed the door.

"Is anyone home?"He questioned putting his backpack on the ground beside the door.

"Does this answer your question?"You asked wrapping your arms around his neck and placing your lips over his.

Smiling into the kiss, he placed his hands on the back of your thighs and mumbledagainst your lips, "Jump."

Listening to him you did and wrapped your legs around his torso as he placed our back against a wall.

You smirked running your fingers through his hair.

He let out a soft moan as he placed you back onto thee ground.

You held his hand leading him to the bed.

Just as you were crossing the room, your door swung open, revealing your very angry looking mom.

'Uh, Hi mom."You smiled, sitting down on your bed.

Niall following you and sitting down by your side.

"What are these (Y/N)?" She grummbled, reavealing a box of condoms that Niall had bought and you kept them in your room.

Niall let out a laugh and looked at your mom,"We usethose as balloons (Y/M/N). Then we watch peoples reactions once it passes across their faces."

"Oh.."Your mom spoke quietly hadning you guys the box,'I should get going to work."

You nodded and kissed her cheek,"See you later mom."

She gave you two a small smile and walked out of your room.

"That was a close one."Niall chuckled

"Yeah."You sighed, laying back onto you bed.

"How about we use these for something else?" He smirked hoovering over you.

You laughed and recconected your lips to his.

----------

----------

----------

Okay so what i wanted to say is that this is the last imagine i'll be making..

I cant find any more ideas..

so yeah, this is the very last imagine on here...

.

.

.

.

i love you guys

.

.

.

.

bye....

.

.

.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING IM NEVER LEAVING WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Okay but forreals (:

Okayyy byee byeee, until next time (:

©AmeezySmiley