Surprise

(peronal imagine for laurendoly6 )

Niall's p.o.v.

       I've been on tour for 2 whole moths already. That means i havent seen Lauren in those few months and im getting upset.... I miss seeing her beautiful face, her wonderful laugh, the way she hugs, and kisses me. I missed everything about her.

           Everytime on break, I always send her some texts or try to skype with her. She'll always reply right away but today, Nothing..

           I didnt want to get to worried. She's probably with her parents, Thats all.

-1 hour later-

       In 30 minutes, the boys and i will have to start performing. I check my phone. Lauren still hasnt texted, called, or anything... What if shes cheating on me ? No no.. Thats crazy .. She wouldnt hurt me like that.. Shes too sweet to do that.

        While  i was in my thoughts i didnt see Louis standing in front of me.

"Its time to go on stage buddy." He said messing up my hair.

"Okay. Let me just write something." I grabbed a black sharpie and wrote Laurens name on my wrist. This always made me feel a bit better.

"You dont know huh.." Louis said smirking

"Know what ?".. I questioned

He chuckled lightly, "You'll see in a little.... Now hurry ! We have 2 minutes!"

         He carried me out of my dressing room and behind the curtains.

"There you are!" The rest of the guys said

      I just nodded. Still trying to figure out what Louis meant. What if they were pulling a prank on me? Stop questioning yourself Niall!

"Good luck guys! Have fun!" Said the manager of the stadium we were at.

       We all thanked him and went on stage.

~•~ after concert ~•~

"Im tiiiired." I groaned and fell to the ground.

"Go to sleep in your dressing room. Its only 3 feet away. We'll wake you up when we start getting on the bus." Said Harry

"Im not sure hes going to be able to sleep..." Louis said smirking

    The rest of the guys laughed and gave eachother looks. I was wondering to either ignore them, or ask them questions. But since i'm tired, i wont even question them.

    I shrugged it off and headed into my dressing room.

"Hey!"

     I looked up and saw a girl. At first i thought it was a fan. I rubbed my eyes and saw Lauren sitting on the couch in the corner.

"Babe!!!" I smiled widely running over to her and hugging her tightly

"I missed you. And sorry i didnt reply to your texts" she said giggling

"I dont even care about that. youre here, and thats all i care about." I said smiling and kissing her.

   Oooh, i missed the feeling of her lips against mine.

     There was a knock on the door. I groaned and pulled away.

"Come in..." i said a bit grouchy

      The door opened a bit and Louis' head popped out.

"You see what i was talking about?" He winked and closed the door.

        I looked at Lauren and laughed. Oh Louis....

©AmeezySmiley