Niall Horan Imagines

1.

Today was Greg's wedding. Niall had asked you to go with him and you gladly accepted. You were now driving home and noticed how Niall seemed really upset. When Paul pulled up to your flat you thanked him and looked over at Niall.

"Do you want to stay over? I can drive you home in the morning."

He nodded, thanked Paul and walked out of the car. He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you close as you two walked towards the front door. You entered your flat and he walked to your room. You unzipped your dress as he sat on your bed. You quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that were scattered on your floor. Niall was in his boxers already, under the sheets in your bed.

"Niall, what's wrong?" you ask laying beside him.

"I ruined it, I ruined my brother's wedding.." Niall said, a few tears escaping his eyes.

"Niall.." you said softly moving closer to him. He wrapped his strong arms around you , pulling you on top of him. You kissed his cheek gently and wiped away the tears escaping from his eyes as he hugged you desperately.

"You didn't ruin his wedding," you said, your head on the crook of his neck.

"I did.. did you see all those people who showed up to see me?" he asked, his voice husky.

"You didn't ruin anything," you repeated again.

"What about the day we get married? Would you be upset if all those fans and more showed up at our wedding?" he asked.

"You want to get married someday?" you ask, your heart beating rapidly.

"Of course," Niall mumbled.

"Look, what happened today was awful... You didn't deserve that. Neither did Greg and Denise. But they aren't true fans if they don't respect you." You say, looking into his eyes.

"I mean I guess.." He replied pressing his lips into a thin line, "Can you just hug me?" He asked, his eyes filling up again.

"Of course," you say rolling up beside him and wrapping your arms around him. He snuggled close to you and you kissed the top of his head.

"When we get married, we won't tell anyone," He says.

"Not one soul," you whisper.

"I love you," he says, looking you in the eyes.

"Not as much as I love you," You say and kiss his lips softly. He kissed back with some sort of longing.

"i'll be gone tomorrow.." he whispered.

"i know.." you reply sadly taking advantage of the night.

// edited //