Cuddle Time

"Come here." You Boyfriend, Niall, pleaded, grabbing your hands and sitting you down on his lap.

You smiled and turned your head to the side to be able to look at him, "what?"

"I wanna cuddle." He said in a childish voice, nuzzling his face into your neck.

Bitting your lip you got up and sat back down in his lap facing him, your legs wrapping around his waist.

You looked down at him, placing your forehead on his.

"I love you." You whispered, caressing his cheek lightly

He smiled and looked at you, placing his hand over yours," I love you too baby."

You pressed your lips against his, feeling the sparks every time you guys kissed.

It was a sweet, not too hungry kiss.

Pulling away slowly, you looked him in the eyes smiling.

He moved you off his lap and laid down, pulling you on top of him.

He lifted up your shirt a little, revealing some of your skin, and moved his hand slowly up and down on the skin.

You laid your head on his chest intertwining your hand with his.

"Babe, I'm so lucky to have you, I never thought I'd meet anyone I love this much." He spoke, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you so much." You smiled, spending the rest of the day with Niall in bed.

-----------

-----------

-----------

Short cute imagine bc why not (:

I'm making a Louis imagine also, it should be up later today 🙌😁

Have an amazing day/night/morning !

©AmeezySmiley