Famous

••• creds to @PastelEuphoria for the idea •••

"Next." Your security guard said as he removed the rope and let some fans enter the room for the meet and greet of your band.

"Hi." You kindly smiled at them as they approached you.

"Hi!" One with blonde hair, a little shorter than you wearing a Tshirt an shorts squealed.

"How are you guys?" Zack, the guitarist in your band said to them.

The girl next to her a brunette wearing the exact same thing answered that they were fine. You took the picture with them and off to the other fans.

After getting to the last fan your band took a quick photo and signed her shirt before she walked away smiling brightly.

"Finally some rest." Zack laughed sitting down on the ground.

"I love our fans, but I'm just tired." You mumbled sitting down next to him.

"When does the show start?" Your backup singer, Angel asked.

"In 10 minutes." You smiled going onto your phone.

A few moments of silence passed before you heard yelling down by where the fans were waiting.

"I'm sorry sir but the meet and greet is over." You heard your security guard say.

"But I need to see them! Especially (Y/N) because we're going to get married!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice with an accent.

"No sir, you can't go I--" before he could finish his sentence you walked up behind him.

"What's going on?" You questioned crossing your arms infront of your chest.

"Oh my gosh..." You heard the boy whisper as he stared at you.

You smiled at him before looking back at your security for an explanation.

"This young man wants to come in but the meet and greet is already over." He stated in his deep voice, never keeping his eyes off the young man.

"We still have ten minutes. What's your name?" You asked looking back at him.

"I uh.. N-Niall." He said smiling and turning a bit red.

"Well Niall," you started," you can hang out with us for a bit then watch the show."

You grabbed him by the wrist and led him backstage.

"I can't believe... Oh my.. I love you so much.. We're going to get married." He blushed looking down at his feet.

You laughed a little and looked at him," where's my ring?"

Without hesitating he pulled out your favorite flavor of ring pops and handed it to you.

"Well looks like we are married now." You smiled unwrapping it and sliding it on your finger.

-------

-------

-------

It's short but I haven't updated 😔

ALMOST 3MILLION HOLY FRICK ;o

READ NEXT POST """NOT AN UPDATE""" FOR SOME EXCITING NEWS C:

➡️➡️➡️➡️

©AmeezySmiley