Officer

You sat down in your bed, reading one of your favorite books.

Your music lightly played in the background, making you start to drift into your sleep.

As your eye lids were about to shut, the door bell rang.

You groaned and opened your eyes looking to the side for the time.

11:30.

Who's be out this late?

You walked through the halls until you reached the front door.

As you looked through the peep hole, you saw a police officer turned around, his back to the door.

Curious as to why he was here, you opened the door as he turned around quickly.

You saw that it was your boyfriend Niall.

You left the door opened and started to walk to the living room.

He shut the front door and walked over to you, sticking out his notepad, " uhm ma'am."

You raised an eyebrow and looked up at him," yes?"

"I got reports about screaming from this house." He said firmly

"Screaming? There was no screaming, you must've gotten the wrong house Mr.Horan." You bit your bottom lip as you looked at him in his uniform.

"How about we make some screaming happen?" He smirked climbing ontop of you.

"Niall, I'm tired." You closed your eyes acting as if you were alseep.

"Baaaaaaby." He whined, kissing your neck and moving up to your jawline.

A soft moan escaped your lips as you opened your eyes.

"Now" He smirked carrying you in his arms, " I have to do something about those screams." He winked taking you upstairs.

-----------
-----------
-----------

Update wooo hoo !

Check out my Matthew Espinosa fan fic "Adore You" (:

Also I co-own this page on Instagram called : zamm_fusco So can you guys follow it? Comment NHI on one of the photos and I'll follow you back (:

Okay byeee

©AmeezySmiley