Folklore & Fairy Tale

Chapter 25

Ending of Fall of 1998

 I had a feeling Kazuo was ready to make his move, as much as I wanned him to come for me......I now had a strong feeling as though it would be better if I stayed. Things was no longer the same between Kazuo and I anymore. I can safely say that I still had strong feelings for him I still loved him but now that I knew the truth about the vampires I couldn't go back to helping hunt them, I was also sure of that. 

The ending of fall was a rainy day and I can feel the coldness against my skin. It was a Saturday and so it was my first cram-class, Chion had me registered for cram school and so I would always had a reason to be out of the house. He and i. So I left with him to go into school. 

As we arrived to rain came down even more. It poured now. I stood by the lockers changing my shoes as Chion went ahead ad then i heard a voice.

"I was hoping they brought you here."

My heart raced, that voice U had not heard in what felt like an eternity; I slowly raised my head and looked into the eyes that stared right back into mines, "Kazuo......." I whispered in disbelief. I dropped the shoes in my hand a leaped into his arms. I haven't felt his arms around me in a long long time; the warmth that woud make the coldness go way. I wanned to feel that again. I wanned to feel those arms that fitted my body in the right was; i felt comforted and protected and though I was back with my pack yet I still felt as though nothing could possibly go wrong.

I was WRONG.

A voice echoed through the hall way before the lockers, "Let go of him Wolf!!"

Immediately I raised my head, "Chion..." I said under my breath.

"If it isn't a blood sucker." Kazuo said with a smirk on his face.

"Step away from him." Chion said in a threatening voice.

Kazuo growled at Chion; Chion returned with a hiss and I could feel the tension that rose rapidly, What should I do? I thought to myself. I couldn't get in the middle of that I was only human. Still I couldn't allow them to fight. I'm sure they would tear each other to pieces. I had no other choice; I immediately rushed to the middle of them both yelling, "STOPPPP!!!"

I didn't know what to say next. This was really the story of Folklore and Fairy tale. Who could I choose....I couldn't bare to see any of them injured far less dead my the other's hand. I love Kazuo but after learning the truth about vampires admittedly Chion held a portion of it, not big but i was still there.