Kazuo's Hunt

Chatper 20 

The Fall of 1998

 For a while i thought Kazuo had forgotten about me but then I heard his voice on the wind calling my name and I knew he would come for me. I got that feeling inside of me that i couldn't describe. I was apathetic about everything, so I wondered why did i care if he would come or not, But i did. And he was coming for me.

Back in the Asakura District Kazuo was fighting his dad, Wilderbeast, the Alpha to allow him to come for me. That day of fall was a rainy day and Kazuo walked into the forest in his werewolf form. He walked to the borders of Kama City to the place where the vampires took me. It's as though I could feel his presents as I looked to the forest. He stared into that land he could not reach. A lone wolf could not wander into another packs territory. I had learned that with him, but he was no lone wolf, he had a pack and he couldn't come for me less risking the life of his pack. That was understandable yet I still looked for him.....every single day. 

What had happen to me over the few weeks I had spent with Kazuo. The love i felt for him changed me in a way I couldn't imagine possible. I felt as though I needed him. 

Then as though a feeling.......I knew he would hunt me down. In no time at all he will find me. What was that?

Later that night Kazuo walked towards his father with the intent of gaining the answer he wanted or deciding to do things on his own, becoming a lone werewolf. Wilderbeast looked at Kazuo, his eyes glowing amber under the moonlight as Kazuo meted him in the main den. 

"Father." Kazuo addresses him.

Wilderbeast had not waited for Kazuo to speak as though knowing his next words, "What makes you thing the human is still alive?" He asked him.

Kazuo spoke in a husky voice of pain as he clutched to his chest, "I could feel it."

Wilderbeast did not seem to believe him, "You understand that if we were to enter into Kama City, we will be trespassing into another pack's territory for which we will not be welcomed, don't you?" he asked.

Kazuo stared Wilderbeast in the face not giving him a blink as he answered the question, "Yes i fully understand that, and I don't intend to drag the entire pack into this, I would do it alone." he said calmly as he made his resolve. 

That infuriated Wilderbeast and he rushed up on Kazuo and roared. Kazuo did not move or flinched. From the outside under the mesmerizing moonlight, the Alpha's roar echoed. All the werewolves in the vicinity looked towards the main den. 

"What makes you think that i would all you to do that?!" Wilderbeast asked infuriated.

"Because I'm not to be the heir to the throne." Was all Kazuo said. 

Even though Kazuo was not raised especially by his father, he still remains one of the heirs to the Alpha of his pack and still it would not be easy to leave as he wanted too. Still Wilderbeast realizing that he would not be able to dissuade Kazuo to keep him protected he spoke to the the werewolf pack that is situated in Kama City and though a bloody fight broke out, resulting in him extremely injured; not as bad as the other Alpha which submitted, Kazuo was permitted into Kama City but not alone. Another werewolf came with him, ironically it was Tomoe.