The Rose Coffin

Chapter 41

The year 1998.....

Chion insisted in taking care of my body by himself. He took me in cleaned the blood of of me, seemlessly sewed the broken skin together and dressed me in black and white tuxedo my hair ruffled, and eyes closed down. He then laim me in a gold plated coffin with roses that filled the areas beside me. He sat the coffin in a glass room towards the forest for me to see it all. His cold lips laid a kiss upon mine and his tear splashed against my face.

At the den of the werewolves Kazu was sitting before Wilderbeast as he watched the werewolves come into the den. Kazuo called what would be werewolves, now under his command to battle. The Kazuo i knew was loving and kind but what everyelse knew was a ruthless with strength and speed unimaginable. Now he was fueled by a broken heart. I did that to him. His pack alone was forty strong spread out across the asakura district and now the omega pack joined them. I'm sure it would be a bloody dragged out battle and many deaths.
I never wanted this.

Chion was out in the clearing of the forest training his speed and strength. His sweat mingled with the rain that crashed against his bare back.
then he heard a voice, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Chion stopped his back turned to the female voice that spoke to him, "He killed him, i want his blood."
"You know they don't see it that way right."
"I don't care they see it, he's coming after me Risa," Chion turned to his sister, "and I'm going after him."

"He's not gonna be by himself, i've seen it and i'm sure you can feel the strong wolf presence, his pack is already at least seventy strong." Risa said to Chion.
"Thats why we have increased our numbers." Mikado said walking towards Chion, following behind is at least a hundred new born vampires, through trial and error.
Chion looks at Mikado, "Werewolves don't know how strong a fledgling vampire could be."

Chion stayed out training, battling with his father. Hours later as the evening drew near Risa came running her voice bellowing to Chion.

"what is it." Chion was irritated to be disturbed.
"The human....."
"What?! speak up!"