Lesson 4

Chapter 31

The year 1998.........

Chion had once told me about the true history of vampire and i came to realize that not all vampires are bad; at least Chion's family wasn't among the group that hunted humans.

To then there was other ways of acquiring blood.

I walked out of my room and stood before Chion, "I ready for the next lesson." I said.

Chion looked at he, he seemed a bit surprised. Maybe he thought that i would still be resisting it all. But i had came to my own conclusion.

I wanned to get back to Kazuo and i would make whatever sacrifice i had too.

"Today's lesson is our blood feud with werewolves."

"A blood feud..."

"This you won't find in a book, this knowledge passed down orally through both vampire and werewolf clans." Chion said as he walked to the window. "It's funny, we have three different species alive in this world, humans, like yourself, vampires like me and werewolves like Kazuo and of the three, two are sword enemies. I think we all could exist equally. But that's just me right."

In a way i thought Chion was right, why couldn't the three species exist among each other.

"But we can't, we all view each other differently."

I looked at Chion, I didn't quiet understand what he meant by that.

"Werewolves view human as weak helpless beings that needs protecting, whereas vampire view them as simply part of the food chain, nothing more. Vampires don't fall in love with humans like werewolves do, we see it as a disgrace and it is absolutely forbidden." Chion informed me, with contempt in his tone.

It was only me feeling this way i guess. All that Chion has been doing was just natural for him, he doesn't see me as anything more than food. He wouldn't return my feelings if i were to share them with him.

"With this difference in views, we struggle to live together, vampires and werewolves became enemies swearing of destroy each other until the entire species are gone. It's our blood feud." Chion finished then looked at me.

"The next and last thing you will learn about vampires are their abilities." he said as he walked pass me.

there was no reason to feel any type of way toward Chion because i now knew that he would never feel the same way about me. I was happy in a way, because now i knew for sure that no matter what i may feel for Chion my true feelings belong to Kazuo. I couldn't wait to get back to him.

Still......

I don't think i will return to him the way i left. I could feel myself changing.