The Betrayal

Chapter 47

14 April '99....

Today I saw something and I could change to tide of this war but I held my tongue and I watched him leave.

At dawn Satoru, Risa's mate, left the Murakami family house and the direction he headed was the Asakura district, I followed him at a safe distance.

I watched Satoru enter into werewolf territory and quickly he was surrounded.
"Please don't hurt me!! I came here to warn you!" he informed the werewolves.
"Inform us!" I made out Tomoe's voice, "why would you believe anything you say?!" he snarled.
"Because I have nothing against any of you and I'm here to protect Hitomi-sama." Satoru assured them.
Shin snarled at Hitomi, "what do you have with this blood sucker?!"
"Its not what I have with him, Its what he has with me." Hitomi stated making it very clear that she had no dealings with the vampire.
Satoru though was persistent with his love for this werewolf royalty and so shin allowed him to speak.
"The vampires a creating an army of fledling vampires..."
It was there I heard Kazuo's voice, "all the more reason to end their existence!!"
"It wont be as easy as you think! There is a reason why they're using fledglings and not old bloods."
"Why?!" Kazuo growled.
"Fledglings are basically new born vampire's and their powers are exponentially stronger then anyone elses because for the most part they are still ajusting and don't know how to control them. It would be easy for them to kill one of you." Satoru ended.
Kazuo snarled, "werewolves cant be killed that easy, don,t under estimate us."
"I hope you're right, still a word of advice don't let them get their arms around you, they will crush your rib cage and kill you." Satoru finished as he turned to walk away.
I quickly left before I was notice, still I felt as though Kazuo had noticed me.

Satoru returned to the house and back to Risa's arms, I dont think he realized that I knew his secret.