Odds Against It All

Chapter 28

A New year and the end of winter........

1998...

That  day i went back to the Murakami household...things changed. 

Chion brought me before the Family and partitioned them to all me my freedon again. It was a fight.Suzushi, Chion's father did not like the idea of me roaming among them freely, it was because of his disappoval Choin blurted something out.

"Then why did you steal him from the wolves?!"

Suzushi answered, "The wolves will come after him and when they do, we will wipe them out....he's just bait....he was suppose to be food to spite the wolves but since the fact that you wanted to keep him alive his purpose has changed."

Chion, "That's not fear, if he is my resposibility then i should be allowed to do what i want with him and i won't allow him to be locked up anymore." he stated. Then he continued, "you go about things the wrong way, i don't want him to fear us, i'm tired of that, at the rate you're going father we're gonna have to move again and we're running out of places to go, but if i can make him understand the truth about us then maybe he can stop the werewolves from killing us out and maybe we won't have to starve. Wouldn't that be better for everyone, but how can he trust us when you won't even allow him his freedom?!" 

Chion's father beside his angree exterior, can give way to reasoning. 

"Fine, you have a chance." Suzushi complied.

chion bows, "Thank you father."

"You have one chance to show the human everything and if he learns then he wil be free." 

At that last part i looked at him. I could have back my freedom, for now it's limited to the Murakami family but soon i may just be able to return to the pack. I then looked at Chion and i saw something in his eyes.

What i saw in Chion's Eyes i only see in Kazuo's eyes, I realize that I would be spending alot of time with him and i also realized with my new found sense of emotion i may end up betraying Kazuo in a way i would never be able to be forgiven