The Makoto Family

Chapter 4 

The year is 1998, the day was march 25th 

The rain had just stopped about thirty minutes ago. It was now lunch break. Everyone sat in the mess hall. I entered and got my tray of food, as i sat by a table i was joined by Misaka, Sasuke, Hisagi and Uiharu. Everyone around was chatting in there little groups. Sasuke and Misaka was being loud as the usually would and Uiharu was trying to keep up with them; Hisagi on the other hand just sat there silent as he always would. I didn't mind i wish they all could be like him. I looked around; they as i looked to the back of the mess hall apart from everyone i saw him. I saw Kazuo sitting there with two other students, a boy and a girl. 

As i sat there my eyes were fixated on Kazuo. He had a slender strong build, his hair was long and fell along his neck, it had blue color like the rain that almost seem clear, at least the rain is what i thought about when i saw it. His skin was not as pail as mine was. It was full of color; a caramel-like color. His eyes were hazel yet dark and as he faced the light and looked into it his eyes seem to glow. 

"He never speaks to anyone, probably thinks he's two high because his family is rich." I heard a voice say to me, then i looked to Misaka. 

"What...?"I was a bit confuse if anything, by her words.

Misaka looked back at Kazuo and the two students he sat with. "Those three are the Makoto kids. they never deal with anyone but each other."

Then as she spoke i looked at Kazuo, he seemed very silent to me that's all.

"The boy's name is Makoto Shin. He is the eldest and is a sophomore at the school. The girl her name is Makoto Hitomi, she is actually Kazuo's twin sister, i guess you could say paternal twins because they look nothing alike." Misaka said to me.

I just kept looking at Kazuo, he is what intrigued me, "Why don't they speak to anyone?" I asked her still not takingmy eyes off of Kazuo. 

"No one knows that...since they came to this school from the very first day. that's how they have been, ever since middle school i should say." Misaka said in a huff. 

As i looked at Kazuo again without warning his eyes met mines. This time though i quickly looked away.

"What i hate most about that guy is that he never bothers to say he's not interested, when a girl confesses he just walks away like she never spoke!! I hate that!! i just wanna wipe that sly look off his face!!" Misaka had became a bit angry. She continued to yell things she thought about him, but i was not paying any attention. I looked towards him once more and he was not looking at me, he was looking out the large window towards the forest. He seemed as though it was among the trees he wanted to be not here, that was easy to tell. 

I wondered why, could he really be the one i say that first day of school or was it really just my mind playing a trick on me. Why had i became so intrigued by him?