The Morning

Chapter 5

I've never experienced this much rain and even so with a lot of rain it is suppose to be cold, but it was not. As a matter of fact it was more humid than anything else.

I woke up that morning and i laid there in my bed. I turned to my left and and looked out the window. The rain was falling so hard i could see each droplet and i could hear it beating on the roof and against the window. School was not on my mind that morning, so when the rain begin to slow down i walked out of my room and towards the front door. I slid the door open and looked out. The greenery was brighter than usual, this is how it always looked after the rain but not in England. There the greenery was dull and it was over shadowed but the concrete jungle.

I thought to myself after the few weeks i spend here is Touhou growing on me. I lived in the village name Touhou alongside the Asukura District in the Fukuoka Prefecture. That was my new home, yet it was taking some getting use too. As i stood by the front door looking out, once again i was hoping to see something.

I did.

I saw something large and dog-like running through the trees. My house was situated not to far from the forest as a matter of fact i could obviously see into it; and so i ran bare footed towards to forest. The rain still falling and my feet going into mud puddles that splash against me as i ran. As i ran towards the forest the image of the creature i was sure i saw was not there anymore. I stopped at the edge of the forest and peered among the trees but i didn't see it again. Again was my mind playing tricks on me.

Then i felt it again His presence. I spun around but i did not seem him. The i hear a voice.

"What are you doing here?"

As i slowly turned around the voice spoke again, "Go back to your country, you don't belong here and you don't belong in Touhou, you know nothing about this village and you shouldn't."

Standing before me was Kazuo. his eyes were piercing and his voice intimidating. his stature was overwhelming and i couldn't speak. I backed away straight into a tree. He did not say another word. I was looking for words to say to him. I didn't know why i felt so frightened. Why? He didn't seem aggressive nor did he seem as thought he was going to attack me.

The light of the morning sun, shun through the tress and for some reason i didn't feel the fear i once felt before him. I knew what i wanted to ask him."

"Leave here." He said to me as he turned and walked away.

I wanted to ask him why were he in forest, but my tongue could not move and i don't know why.