An Unrelenting Heart

Chapter 30

The Year 1998.....

As the days go by its actually getting a bit harder to stay around Chion. A big part of me is screaming that he has feelings for me and i find myself slowly attracted to him.

I fought that feeling.

Each day i drown myself in the books in the library and thoughts of only Kazuo.

Was it just the vampirsm or was it just m heart betraying Kazuo. I couldn't allow that, Kazuo was everything i wanned, and i couldn't let that go.

but was it all my fault...or was Chion really trying to make me fall in love with him?

I wasn't sure of much anymore. But i know i was desperately trying to keep Kazuo deep in my heart, remembering everything about him, his eyes, his voice, his touch, his smell, all that encompasses who he truly was. It had been a while almost five months to be precise since i felt anything close to him but still i know deep in my heart i yearned for him and that kept all that a felt for him alive.

I know that i love Kazuo.

It was only a matter of time that i would get back to him.

Chion was always there.

He would walking into my room with his smoking hot body dripping wet from a bath, towel over his wet hair with button down pants just to talk. It was something about him that drove me wild.

What's more i knew how hard he tried for me, to make sure i was safe and by extension happy.

That in itself made me think of him, is that wrong?

I constantly questioned myself but whats more i need to see Kazuo.

I was too afraid that m memories of him was fading away.

Being replaced by Chion's everything.....touch...smell...voice...lips.....

All that made him the beautiful vampire that he is.

There was blood on him and i knew that so why couldn't i turn away from it.....why didn't i see him like the monster i pictured while under the arms of Kazuo?