The Vampire Story Pt 3

Chapter 24 

The Fall of 1998 [Folklore an Fairy Tale]

Chion slowly walked away from the piano. He spoke,

"Over the years the Legend of Vampires have changed, from creatures of Darkness, to demons, to some culture creatures of beauty and elegance, to til this day the spawn od the Devil himself."He stopped then looked back at me. 

I looked at him curiously, "What is the truth?" I asked him. 

He just stared at me for about a minute; AS though the words he wanned to say would never leave his lips.....But he spoke, "Vampire history; according to the people it was a coming of evil; they say it was a mortal man that summoned a devil from the depts of hell to trade for his dark power. The demon tricked the man, granting his wish but his price was to be condemned to the darkness of that cave where he remains until he finds another to set him free." 

I kept my gaze locked on him, I didn't understand; that couldn't be all.

Chion looked at me, "That's the beginning of vampire history according to ancestry......"

"But if there was only one, why is there so many?" I asked.

He walked to the window and looked out at the trees. He exhaled deeply, "That's the first part of the history. The second part goes like this. Another man, stregth of spirit, went to the only vampire of the world in that cave and made a deal with him. To save the life of his entire family he need the only thing that could have healed them, the blood of the vampire. The deal was that he would set the vampire free and so the deal was set and each part fulfilled. One thing was not anticipated."

"What was that?"

"The man did not anticipate that his children would become the mothers and father of a new super species. When they had children they were born vampire. The original vampire hid that fact from him. That is the real history of vampire." Chion walked up to me, "It was not by choice but by accident the we vampires exist. we don't feed on humans by choice but there are some of you who r making the choice to not take the lives of humans which is my family and I. We hunt humans in the even that they are a fugitive, that's the only time we taste human blood but not to the point to kill." he said as he leaned into me, "That's takes every retraint there is in our body, its hard."

It wa sthere I understood the truth about vampires. 

Now I was caught between what I was thought by the werewolves and the vampires I had a choice to make, but what could I do......?