Irrevocable Emotions

Chapter 34

The Winter of '98.....

I heard his voice through my screams......

"Heisuke! Heisuke! Answer me!!" Chion called.

The door was locked he couldn't get him. I wasn't sure if i wanted to see him at this point. But the fear consumed me and i couldn't fight it.

"AHHHH!!"

At this point Chion most likely couldn't listen to my screams anymore, he burst through the ebony wood door and rushed to my bedside,

"Heisuke.." he called climbing onto my bed.

He met me crunched into a coma, clutching to my sheet with my eyes shut tightly, screaming.

I felt these cold arms slide over my body and hold me ever so tightly and a soothing voice, "It's gonna be okay."

With that i opened my eyes.

Chion held me in away, only Kazuo ever did. That comforted me and then the tears came out in a disgusting messy way, uncontrolled.

I realized Kazuo made me uneasy, in an erratic way. I couldn't control any emotions when it came to him. I didn't feel that when it came to Chion. I was quite controlled.

Even though it was Chion that held me and his arms were ice cold, Kazuo was all that i could think about and that's what brought my tears, something i have not seen in years.

Even though Kazuo left, i still yearned to chase him. Maybe that's what he felt when he came after me. I disappointed him.

Understanding my reaction to Kazuo's words i realized Three things.

one, i had hurt kazuo in a way i would never be able to be forgiven and i couldnt blame him i was wrong.
two, i couldnt love chion the way i loved kazuo,
three, kazuo is a werewolf n and i am irrevocably in love with him