Previously

Chapter 27 

The Words........

"STOPPP!!!"

I rushed between Kazuo and Chion in an attempt to stop then I was close. Kazuo's claw were sunk into Chion's neck and Chion's fist connect to Kazuo's chest closest to my face. 

"Both of you can't fight." i said

"Then these blood suckers need to let you come home, if they wish to continue to see the light of day momentarily." Kazuo stated still not backing down. 

"He stays right here." Chion said not flinching. 

"Walk away...both of you." I looked at Kazuo and Chion. 

Kazuo rips his hand from Chion's bleeding neck then looks at me, "Come home now."

I backed away from him, "I can't."

I saw a look of pain on his face as though i have hurt him in the worst way possible. But i wasn't ready yet. I knew the really pain i was causing him but how could i return to him with an unsteadying heart and a wondering mind. I somehow had a longing to understand the truth about the vampires and werewolf. Nothing interested me more than that.

Needless to say i was not eager to return home.

I stepped away from them both. I looked at Kazuo, "I want to return home but i can't just yet, and i won't ask you to wait for me, i won't put you in that kind of danger, so please just leave."

"What are you saying Heisuke!?" Kazuo was serious. "How could i leave you behind?! The reason why i am here is because of you and i'm not leaving with out you." he stated.

I didn't kow how to answer him, Kazuo just made things harder for me. I then looked at Chion, "I want you to continue to tell me about everything but...i can't stay close to you....I love Kazuo.....I still sure of that."

Chion looked away, "I understad that, I wasn't expecting you to love me i the first place, but if you could understand us....then maybe you could change things."

I walked over to Chion and did not look back at Kazuo...I couldn't, I just wanted him to leave as quickly as possible. As much as i knew i was hurting him....I was hurting too. I hate that apathetic part about me....becaus enow i could feel pain. Feeling brought me pain and i did not full understad any of it at all. .