Heisuke's Decision

Chapter 45

The year 1999.......

"Save me....."

Chion pulled me into his arms and held me tightly. It was then and there I felt the tears in my eyes.

There'll be death inside this madness.

Why had love became so complicated. It wasnt suppose to be like this. I was in love with the Kazuo, I was accepted into his pack and I ran with them...but things changed because I let it. It was no ones fault but mine.
Now its Chion, the vampire that kept me at his side, and I wasnt force too, I decided that on my own, why?

Did I do all of this just to hurt Kazuo? No thats clear to me, I loved him to much. Then why am I giving up on him? I didnt fight hard enough to save our relationship. It was my fault, I knew it was but that didnt stop the tears.

I wanted to scream as I replayed Kazuo's words in my mind when next we meet I'll kill you I was sure now that he didnt love me anymore and one day maybe even sooner than I thought, I will have to face him in a bloody war to the death.

I could taste the blood soaked road ahead of us....it was cruel to imagine myself slaying the man I love and the tears kept coming.

Still I wasn't ready to accept Chion's feelings and I knew that was hurting him. Why was I so evil? At this time I only thought about myself.....even so I could still imagine how they both felt and I was resposible for it.

1 month later

Chion stayed at my side training me to use my new powers. I was a light weight so my speed was incredible though it would take away from my strength, I'd prefer my speed.
Spending every minute of the last month with Chion I grew fond of him and I fancied him in a way that maybe I could finally come to terms with and I think he knew that.

One evening after traing as I came from the bath he was standing there waiting on me and as I stood before him he kissed me ever so gently, his tongue caressing mine as his hands gripped my waste.
I didnt pull away I made my decision. I wont wait for Kazuo anymore I'm gonna move on with Chion.