The Vampire Story Pt 2

Chapter 23

The Fall of 1998 [Folklore and Fairy-tale]

I wanted to know what Chion had to say.....but things were different. I wouldn't leave the Murakami Household. I had to stay put. I spend the next few days just watching Chion. He was getting closer to me. My eyes met his and It was a different feeling. For some reason after his words to me and I really started looking at the vampires, I did not fear him or his family. They acted as normal humans. And to be honest I have never seen them take the blood of a human.

Why were they being attacked? I wanted to know why.

Kazuo always said to me that vampires were the children of the devil and they only lived to destroy the human race, My kind was always in danger from them and though that may have been true for some of the vampire the Murakami Clan was different. I saw that as I began to observe them. Eventually they let me out. i was free to roam the house.

I was then I realized why they took me. 

i was the only human that would be able to understand them. I understood the werewolves and had no fear for them. 

The Murakami Clan wanted the same of me. 

I wanted to be with Kazuo. 

Over the next few weeks though I felt something strange.........I began to see Chion in a different way. A way that was unhealthy to my relationship with Kazuo. 

Sunday November 2 1998

Fall was ending and the Winter season was starting.

Chion walked into my room. I looked him in his eyes and they were red. RED AS BLOOD. I wondered why. They said that a vampire's eye turned red when it had feasted upon a living creature. I wondered who did Chion just kill........?

I was about to ask him, when he sat next me on the piano and he began to play a soothing Celtic song, that for some reason when i looked at him, he seemed like an angel. Why was I thinking like that. As the redness of Chion's eyes faded way he looked to me and spoke once more, "Are you ready to know about vampires?"

I nodded without a doubt in my mind, maybe there was something about the bigger picture that i was missing.