New Faces

Chapter 19

The year is 1998, second Semester

 I woke up in the morning. The house seemed as though i was the only one that would sleep. I did wonder if vampires ever really sleep, after all they are part of the undead.

       Chion came to my room I could feel his presents behind me and I slowly sat up on the bed and then he spoke, "I don't know what you humans do, but because I begged for your life I'm responsible for you. School is about to start and you should get ready. We leave in the next hour." He said calmly.

Out of all the vampires that stared at me, his elder sister Risa and her mate Satoru and his Older brother, the eldest sibling, Mikado and his daughter Mikasa, Chion seemed to be intrigued by me. Everyone else looked at me as though as though I was just something to eat. Their food. 

A few minutes later I was escorted to the garage and into a large black hummer, along with Risa and Satoru. I sat there and they both just looked at me. Why do vampires have cars when their speed is a hundred times faster than humans? We got to Kawasaki Senior High school and everyone got out of the Hummer. I sat there and stared into the school. I was nothing like Asakura Higashi Senior High School. Again I was new, I was not accustomed to my surroundings. I wanted Kazuo.

Kazuo, come for me. I'm not dead. I though to myself as I sat there.

Then Chion came back to the Hummer and pulled me from my thoughts saying, "We have school now, It's time to go."

I looked at him and stepped out of the truck. As i walked towards the school I realized something that seem familiar to me. The stares. Stares I was not use too. Stares from new faces. I would seem that at this School the Murakami siblings are revered. The are feared and I along with them.

Unlike Kazuo which was mystery to everyone at Asakura Higashi Senior High School, Chion was the injection of fear and the students stared at him and some even bowed with a greeting of "Please have a good morning."

I was not going to be in the background  as I had hoped, the stares came towards me and I was the centre of attention. I hated being the centre of attention.