Think of You

Chapter 33

The Year 1998......coldest winter....

The winter is very cold....probably the coldest i ever felt, was it just because Kazuo left me, was it just me. Maybe it was just the weather.

The days passed, i didn't go when Chion called. I just sat at my bay window everyday watching the snow fall and melt, what was the point of working hard to get back home, when there was no one waiting for me.

My family probably have already given up looking for me. I haven't had contact with them since i was taken away. I won't blame them. They should move on.

Day 7......

I sat at the window again and stared out, it was a heavy snow fall and it carpeted everywhere.

The night i couldn't sleep.

"AHHHH!!!" the nightmares came relentlessly.

9th Night......

"AHHH!! AHHH!!!" I couldn't sleep, my eyes were shut tightly and felt as though my chest was tightening on me, i couldn't breath. What was my fear? Why was i so afraid.

Kazuo thought me what i was like to have someone by my side....then he left me alone.

Was the thought of loneliness fueling my fear?

That had to be it.

Day 13....

To day the snow was much light, i know because i've watched it for a very long time and i pictured Kazuo's face in it a million and one time.

"Kazuo, i miss you.....I made a mistake....maybe the right thing was to leave with you the day you came for me. How came i say i'm sorry?" I said to myself.

Same night....

I could feel my heart race and i can feel the fear creep up on me, crawl under my skin, into my heart through my veins, i can feel it take over my mind and i can hear my ear deafening scream, "AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I heard something extra that night.

Chion was banging at my door, "Heisuke! Heisuke, answer me please!"