Asukura Higashi Senior High School

Chapter 2

The First Day 

[It was spring time]

This was my first day of school. It was different in Japan, school started in the spring: it was okay i guess because everyone seem to pay special attention to this cherry blossom. I had not taken to it like everyone else but i would say that it seem to bring a little life to this dull village even though if i was being absolutely honest i couldn't careless. It was just an ordinary plant to me. 

Unlike the city of England where you are generally left alone, everyone here seem to want to be around you; as i stood before the class room and i said my name Yamaguchi Heisuke, everyone seemed intrigued. I would only think that a name like mines was foreign to them just as i was. I left after being greeted formerly and sat in the desk second row from the back, closest to the window. My first class was history of this country, something i did not feel affiliated with. It was just as strange to me as i would be to everyone else. I sat in class i did not need a translator, i was fluent in both languages, still that did not make following any easier and so  i paid no attention, honestly i did not even want to be there.

It was now lunch break. I walked into the mess hall as they would refer to it and i was rushed by students trying to pull me into different clubs. I couldn't turn in any direction to escape, when i felt someone grab me and i heard a female voice, just run as fast as you can. I didn't think; but as i ran i escape the crowd and before me i saw a strange female that was a bit taller than me she wore the female sailor uniform, white shirt that was short and a high waist pleated black shirt; her long red hair was held high with a ribbon and she smirked as she looked back at me. 

We came to a stop in the overpass.

"I guess you must be the new kid." The strange girl said.

"And who are you?" I asked abruptly.

"Listen kid that's not the way you speak to your savior." For some reason she was now angry with me.

"I only inquired your name, I don't see what is wrong with that." I did not flinch, but this girl seem to be the boisterous and unfeminine type.

"You can just call me, Misaka, i am the demon of Asukura Higashi senior High school. Stick with me and you will be just fine." she smirked again. 

This girl seemed strange but i did not mine, at least she was not rushing me to join a club. It was in that moment we stood there three other students came our way. There was a girl with short hair, blue hair that seem extremely shy, her name was Uiharu and the next two were boys; one was seemed like the silent type, he had a buzz cut, brown hair and his name was Hisagi and the last seem as wild as the girl name Misaka and his name was Sasuke, his hair was a dull green colour and he was much taller than i was. 

I looked to the girl and thanked her for the help then as i walked away He passed me; i stopped immediately i was not sure but i know i had felt that presence before, It couldn't be I thought to myself as immediately looked back at him as he walked away.

"You wanna know who that is?" Misaka asked me. "He is that rail-gun of Asukura Higashi Senior High School, one of the main things we learn here, well only the selected ones is hunting after all this is a village, he is the best in the school and his name is........"