A Change of Heart: My Love Kazuo

Final Chapter

A new life born from the blood of my enemies and the entenal revenge sworn to me by the love of my life....Kiss of a blood soaked rose and a farewell to die for.

I lay Kazuo down before me and I rose to my feet. I looked out across the battlefield. I see death and I smelt the blood seeping through the cracks of the ground
and revolted at the mutalated bodies that lay across the clearing. There was casualties on either sides, why all the bloodshed?
I then looked at Chion and I felt a power well up inside of me and then I plunged my hand into Chion's chest. He was shocked if not confused. I pulled his heart and crushed it; It wasn't a matter of right or wrong because the both sides to me was wrong but It was about time that I made a proper choice. And the choice though late was Kazuo and it was purely out of love. Even though I knew that he would have never returned it.

At this point the vampires smelt the blood and knew that I had killed Chion, they were coming after me, but I didn't fear them.
I killed as many as I can alongside the werewolves until the battle was over.

I stood covered in blood before the werewolves. Shin was ready to kill me when Hitomi stopped him.
I decided something there. I'd live the rest of my life repaying Kazuo's love. I'd become a vampire hunter.
I walked up to Kazuo's body and lift him into my arm, "I would like to bury him."
Wilderbeast asked, "What are you gonna do now, if you drink his blood you can become what is known as a hybrid?"
Maybe I should do just that, being part of the two but knowing that I won't be accepted by either, that would be my true punishment.

After burrying Kazuo's body in the shade of a large immortal tree I walked out into the sun and I soon realized that I can feel its warmth again and my black hybrid eyes glistened in the sunlight. I dropped the braclet from my hand and left. I had a new life ahead of me.

What I'd never imagine is; when I drank Kazuo's blood my venom was injected into his veins and It healed his heart in which i had placed into his body and Kazuo clawed his way out of his grave two days later, he was now a hybrid.
Kazuo stood under the immotal tree and looked off the cliff into the distance, "Heisuke......."