Confusing Emotions

Chapter 37

The year 1998........

i stared Chion in his eyes what is he talking about i flinched.
"what are u saying, i thought u said u didn't like humans, are you just toying with me?! what is this?" i yelled at him

i couldn't undestand what he was doing. was he just doing this to me because he knew that Kazuo had just left me? i was vulnerable and i'm pretty sure he knew that so why these words all of a sudden.

"take me back to the house, take me back now." i demanded.
"listen i knw what i said,but...."he pleaded with me.
"i don't want to hear any of this." i realized that if i hear what he was about say i might fall for him...i didnt want that.

i stumble back on the branch and started my descent from aproximately 50ft up to the ice-frozen ground below.

i didnt call for Chion.

No matter how impossible it seemed i wanted Kazuo to save me.

Chion leaped from the tree towards me. i didnt see my life flash before my eyes like most people would.
Probably because i didnt care if i live or die but....

suddenly i felt these cold arms wrap around my body.....
i knew it wasnt Kazuo it was Chion dat saved my life.

Then his voice whispered to me
I know what I said but that doesnt change the fact that over the past few months i've fallen in love with you.......and i know you feel the same too.

His feet cratored the ground as he landed holding me tightly in his arms. As he put me to my feet he asked,
"what is your answer?"

I quickly spun around and ran in the direction oposite to him. I didnt see the point, its not as though i could out run him...but Kazuo was the only one who could tell me about love.....

Kazuo, Kazuo.......i cried out to him in hopes that he would answer me but he never did and at the end of my last breath Chion was standing before and i fell in his arms