Were-Mate

Chapter 32

The year 1998....mid-winter.....the snow is heavier.....

The snow came down heavy as we climb into mid-winter. I looked at the Murakami family and i realize that the snow didn't seem to bother them in any way, it had to be the vampirsm.

The days i spent with Chion came shorter and he stayed away from me...unless i had lessons he never came to me. Which was beneficial to me because it kept whatever feelings i had for him was kept under control. It gave me more time to think about Kazuo.

I wonder what is he doing right now? That always crossed my mind when it came to Kazuo. It kept me focused on trying to get back to him, then i had an idea, something i had never tried before.

Kazuo once told me because he imprinted on me, we had a telepathic contection; it would only work if i was strong enough to let him in, forgetting any fear. I wasn't strong enough for the longest while but i wanned him right now and i wanted more than anything for it to work.

Kazuo....Kazuo...can you hear me.....?

Kazuo was on patrol, he had to face the Alpha-Wilderbeast when he returned, who questioned his decision of coming after me.

I couldn't fathom he would want to talk to me, but i still needed to talk to him...just to hear his voice.

Kazuo grimaced and snarled,

"Go away!!"

"I Know you are angry and you have alright to be...but i just need to talk to you."

"I said Go AWAY!! I don't want to talk to you!!"

"I understand but i'm just asking for a chance."

" I imprinted on you, do you understand what that means!!" He snarled, "No matter, where you go, i want to be there....no matter who you're in love with, i will always yearn for you." he stated with a disgusted tone.

"i don't know what you believe...but i'm in love with you always have and always will be."

"You love the vampire!!" He growled.

I couldn't answer him, there was some truth to what he said.

"I don't play games!!" He was angry way beyond a point i had never seen him, and i couldn't blame him, after all i'm the one that pushed him away.

"Now get out of my head....it's over between us."

That was the last thing i heard from the man i chose. I won't question myself, whether i was wrong yes or no, because i know that i was right for choosing him.

What am i gonna do now, even when i leave the Murakami family i won't return to Kazuo, he doesn't want me.