The Transfer Students

Chapter 21

Fall of 1998 

I had now transferred to Kawasaki Senior High School for a week now. I had still been getting the stares as I stayed with the Murakami siblings. I did not get use to it but then I heard that I was not the latest student to enter the school. A new student was coming and he was coming from the District of Asakura. 

I hoped more than anything that he was Kazuo. 

It was the chatter of the entire school. The the bells rang through the large hallways, but no one moved. Unlike the stares towards Chion, they stared at this young man with admiration as though they were aware that he was their saviour. He walked down the hall towards me. Then he stopped and looked me in the eyes as though peering into my soul.

"Kazuo....." I said softly.

"I'm coming for you." He said strongly, then glared at the Murakami Siblings and walked away.

He was now a werewolf out of his territory and the vampires out numbered him. Kazuo though was hot headed and would take them all on but that would only spell his defeat ending in death. I could not agree with that, yet still I felt happy to hear his words; and even though I was aware that his actions was limited, I was still a bit happy that he was there. 

Kazuo just after I transferred in to Kawasaki Senior High School, followed after me. 

The vampires were still keeping me close to them. I'm not sure what they wanted with me, but I knew in order to be saved by Kazuo I must remain with the vampires and wait on the right time that Kazuo would move. I realized that there is still alot more that I need to learn about this world that I am now living in. Slowly I could feel my humanity drifting away from me as I became engrossed in this world; This world of Folklore and Fairy tale.