Push and Pull

Chapter 38

The year 1998......cold winter forest

Chion stood before me i wasnt shock, knew that he would have caught me and i would not have gotten even this far.

Then he spoke, "If you want to see him again now is your only chance." he made very clear to me.
He's letting me go? i was shocked to say the least. I wasnt sure what i should do and so i slowly walked towards him as i reach his side he held my hand,
"if they reject you i will neveqs let you go back there again."
I pulled away, i wanted to say 'you cant stop me' but i knew he could so i just ran off towards the home of Kazuo's pack.

it had been a while since i ran through the forest. i always did that with Kazuo.
As i neared their boarder, nothing mattered to me more than seeing Kazuo again begging him to take me back after i had broken his heart.

Suddenly i felt the earth begin to tremble and i knew the pack was racing to the borders. i was gonna see Kazuo again so i ran so hard I could hear my feet stump against the forest floor breaking twigs.
I rushed across the border and into werewolf territory. I could feel the lightness of the fresh air and within seconds I was surrounded by half of the pack, growling and snarling at me' snapping at me.
I didnt understand why. I was back now so why wasn't i welcome home? Then I heard his voice,
" how did you come here, did he let you go or did you give him your body because I know you didnt run away."

I looked ahead and there was Kazuo walking through the pack in his beautiful blue hair glistening in the sun, i ran to him but.....as i neared him he rested a slap on my face so hard it blistered.

I couldnt describe how i felt.

" I asked why are you here?" was all he repeated.

Kazuo was estranged from me. In my shock and disbelief i heard a voice which was clearly Shin's yell, "how are you so sure he isnt already a vampire he sure smells like one."

Kazuo didnt have time to answer, within seconds of that statement of of the wolve attacked me. Bitting deep into my neck and shoulders he severd my coroted ateries and i could feel the life leaving my body.

"NOOOOOO!!!!"