Florecent Eyes

Chapter 42

Last day of winter......1999

When i opened my eyes the world seemed very different, everything was different.

My body felt lighter and as i sat up i hear each muscle in my body move and the blood rush through my veins. When i stepped off the bed my feet broke the tiled floor, and i did not walk, my body dashed from one end of the room to another, when i got to the window and i looked out the dimn light seemed brighter....from my now florecent hazel eyes.

Chion walked into the room as if shocked by me standing there.
"You're awake." were the first words he said to me.
"What do mean I'm awake." I was confused, I was yet to realize that i was dead for almost 24hours, but whats more I was yet to realize that i was a vampire...Kazuo's natural enemy, the bain of his blood.

"You did what?!"
"I had too!! I had to save your life!!"
We argued back and forth
"why?!''
"You know why." Chion said clasping my face in his palms.
"What are you talking about?"
"You make me nervous and aggitated, I'm anxious and I can't keep a clear head, I gotta protect you. I felt my heart rip from my chest when the werewolf attacked you, I had to save you because...."
"Because what Chion?!"
"Because I love you."
"You cant because I love Kazuo."
Chion got angree, "he dosent love you anymore and he wont, what do you think is gonna happen when he realizes you're no longer human!" he yelled at me.
"Kazuo would never hurt me." I stated quite sure of myself.
"Well I'm not willing to bet your life on that." he said as he turned away.
I looked away, I didnt have a response for him. What if he was right? What if I am wrong?

There was alot of questions but the only thing I was sure about is Kazuo thinks I'm dead and in a way i was, Chion is in love with me and whats more I am a vampire.

A new and different life is ahead of me, I got to find a way to accept that and move forward any how I can.....maybe without Kazuo.