Britney POV

I was so lovestruck.
He looked at me!
He smiled at me!
He was an amazing singer and he had good looks, he was the full package!
I could see myself with him in the future once we started filming! He was so perfect.
His name was Justin. He had awesome blue eyes and the perfect hair. He didn't talk to me though, except for at lunch when we were with these other kids.
Maybe he liked me! The thought of that excited me so much. I couldn't wait for filming.

3 months later

Our first 10 rehearsals in Florida were great. Justin and I got a duet for the first episode of the season. We also got a skit together for the fifth episode of the season. We had rehearsed our duet so much that I had it memorized. I was excited to go on set and sing with him! He was like my best friend now, because we talked on the phone for hours and we rehearsed at each other's temporary houses in Orlando, where MGM studios was located. I thought since Justin and I were so close now, maybe I was ready to tell him I liked him.

Today was the day of filming. My heart raced. I was going to be on TV! And I was possibly going to be famous after this show. Possibly. Our song was the next on.

On cue, the host asked, "Are you ready for some music, TJ?"
TJ introduced our duet, "Here's Justin and Britney from our MMC concert singing I Feel For You!"
The live studio audience cheered.
This was the moment I had been waiting for for months now.