Britney POV

(Another Justin Britney TJ Pic, and btw all of these are all real pics are from the Mickey Mouse club)

My mom found out about Justin and me. Part of me was secretly glad, but embarrassed.
I was worried that she would be angry, but it turned out that she was proud of me.
Later that night, TJ and his mother came over to apologize. Great. The last thing I wanted was that scumbag to step foot on my property let alone fake an apology.
His mom and my mom went inside to talk and have coffee.
"So, hey, I'm sorry about earlier." TJ managed.
"Yeah right. You knew I was dating Justin."
"No!" He scoffed. "If I had known, maybe that wouldn't have happened!"
"I was telling you that right before you forced a kiss on me! If you had listened, you would have known, and that wouldn't have happened!" I almost screamed.
"My mistake, Britney, please just forgive me!" TJ pleaded.
"Ok. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry. I forgive you." I said.
"Look, can we be friends? You seem pretty cool and I don't want to be mean to you." TJ asked.
"Yeah sure." I responded. It feels good to shake off a grudge, and not be on TJ's bad side.
I was glad that TJ was sorry and wanted our friendship to remain constant.
We sat on the porch swing in dead silence for a long time.
"Britney, despite what I said earlier, can I ask one thing?"
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well since Justin isn't here, I figured we could keep this our little secret. I have an idea. Do you wanna know? We have to keep it a secret though."
This was destined to be bad, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
"Ok. As long as Justin doesn't find out."
I partially regretted my words after I said them. What if this was a trick?
"What is the idea?" I wanted to know.
"This."