Justin POV

I went home later after I forgave Britney. I felt that it was the least I could do. I was immensely hurt, but I didn't want to stop that from being together.
We filmed a lot of clips the next day on the show. There was a skit where TJ and Britney go on a date and I'm supposed to pie TJ in the face, which I'll happily do. The date part really wasn't something I particularly anticipated. In fact I was worried it was going to strengthen his attraction to her.
"Action!" The director yelled.
TJ and Britney walked onto the set hand in hand.
"Wow, this looks like a good place to eat!" TJ's voice cracked.
I was guilty of letting out a chuckle.
I ran out on cue carrying a pie in my hand.
"Welcome to Perky Pies!" I slammed it in his face. "This one's for you," I whispered inaudibly.
TJ smirked. "Nice try, pal." He picked up the second pie from behind me and pied me in the face.
"What would you like to order?" I said. I tried my best not to burst out laughing at how ridiculous TJ looked with a stupid grin smeared with whipped topping on his face.
"Nothing. Come on Britney, let's go find some where else to eat." TJ started out the door.
"How about I serve that nothing with a side of salad?" I grabbed a salad off the serving counter and threw it in his face.
Long story short, TJ and I got into a food fight. It was supposed to be less dramatic as we discussed in rehearsals, but we didn't do anything against the script.
Later we were getting cleaned up. TJ thankfully went home early for his dentist appointment so Britney and I were finally alone.
"Why were you so quick to forgive me for what I did yesterday? It was pretty horrible of me to do that." Britney asked.
I wiped off some whipped cream from my face.
"Sometimes people deserve to be forgiven right off the bat because it was just one screw up that hasn't been constant. You really deserved it because you are a good person and I..." I trailed off.
"You what Justin?" She was really eager to know.
"Well. I love you."
She sat there staring at the ground for the longest time with a smile on her face. It was the most adorable thing. People like her deserve forgiveness. She was too good to me to be left.
"Thank you, and the same to you." Britney said finally.
"That was pretty funny, how you pied TJ today." She added.
"Thanks. I try. It's not every day you get to slam a gluteus pastry into your archenemy."
Britney laughed.
The Next Day
We received an announcement that season 6 of MMC would be coming to an end, and in 6 months we would come back to film season 7.
This meant I was going back to Tennessee. For 6 months. Without Britney.
I felt like I was dying inside.
At least we could phone each other and talk for hours like we used to.
Before we moved in temporarily next to each other.
Now we would be thousands of miles apart.