Britney POV

We got to Justin's house.
"Why do you want me here?" I asked.
"Why not?" He laughed.
I was in love with him all over again. I couldn't admit it yet though.
He unlocked the door and let me in. He had this beanie on that looked good on him. He still had a permanent smirk that would win me over all the time.
"Remember that time we were at that sleepover at TJ's where they dared us to kiss?" He reminded me.
"Yeah. We were only 13!" I said. Wow. TJ. TJ Fantini. The guy that I cheated on Justin with. I shiveredat the thought of that.
"So you're famous now?" Justin sat down and focused into my eyes.
"I guess? I don't know!" He was serious and I was not. That made me blush.
"Are you mad that I kissed you earlier?" Justin's hair peeked out of his hat. Another attribute of his that was adorable and I couldn't get over it.
"No of course not. Actually..." I stopped myself.
"Britneyy tell me!" He pleaded. God I couldn't resist.
"I love you." I whispered into his ear.
"Me too." He replied."now where were we?" He smiled referring to our make out session earlier.
He kissed me so passionately and I felt the love. This wasn't just puppy love like back in the Mickey Mouse Club days.
I was in love with him and everything about him.
Later we looked at old albums from the old days.
"I have a dying question Britney." He said. We were looking at the picture of us hugging on the last day of filming.
"What?" I smiled.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He laughed. It was so cute.
"Well. Okay." I wasn't so sure about it, but I knew that I made the right decision. He had humility and good character.
He handed me a piece of paper.
"Call me when you get home. We'll go to dinner and talk about old times." Justin said.
I knew him so well.
"With pleasure." We held hands and kissed even more.
This was what I had been missing for 5 years.