Justin POV

(Watch the whole video till the end to see the actual song being performed by Justin that was described in this chapter!!)
Britney was gone before I woke up.
I remembered the kiss from last night. I didn't know I was ready for it. But I guess it just happened.
Later that day we filmed skits together and I couldn't stop thinking about her.
She was so cute and I wished that we could spend every day and night together because I really liked her.
I still couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend!
At the end of the day, we filmed a solo of me singing "Here We Go Again" where I got to have my own director's chair and pretend to be directing a movie while performing the dance number.
It was fun until the end when we did the goodbye song and I tried to go with Britney but this weird girl named Nicki who introduced the number pulled me over to say "see you real soon" with her. Not cool.
My mom arrived earlier than usual to pick us up. She dropped Britney off at her house and then almost immediately asked me this, "Do you like Britney?"
"Only as a friend," I lied.
"Hmm. Okay." She muttered quietly.
What made her think that? We didn't hug or anything in front of her. My mom is nosy.
But Britney was beautiful and I liked her a lot. Maybe love. MAYBE.
This was weird.
I was almost 12.
Was that too young?