Britney POV

(Thank you for 500 reads 😄I appreciate your support)

Finally I got Justin off my back. It sounded harsh, but I really wanted to be a little independent sometimes. I didn't want to admit it to myself though.
I got to the restaurant. A man who had a beard and glasses approached me.
"You're Britney Spears? Way cool! My daughters love you! Can I take your order?"
"Thank you so much, but I just was here to speak to one of your waiters. His name is TJ. TJ Fantini."
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. He's off shift. May I interest you in some appetizers?"
I was annoyed. (@elizathorn22 picture him as James from avid😂) He didn't seem to care that I was desperate to speak to TJ. He just wanted to sell his crap to me.
"No thanks. I have to go." As I was walking out, my purse knocked over some little girl's drink. She started crying.
"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie! Do you want me to pay for another one?" I asked her mother.
"How could you be so clumsy with your bulky bag? Your music is trash and I'm starting to think you are too." She picked up her daughter and walked out.
Paparazzi was outside flashing pictures of the scene.
Great. Now all I wanted was Justin. I was starting to regret coming here and rejecting him.
I drove home. Why would someone say something like that? It was an apparent accident!
I got home and set my bag down on the counter.
I heard someone say, "I don't care about her, kiss me!"
I busted Justin's door open.
"What the hell?" I asked.
Someone familiar was getting all over Justin.
"Get off my boyfriend!" She got off and started towards the door.
"You get back here and explain why you're here!"
She didn't speak. I examined the girl's face.
It was a girl from the Mickey Mouse club. I thought her name was Nicki or something.
"Who are you?"
"Get out of my house." A tear went down his face. That itself broke my heart.
She stormed out in embarrassment.
"Baby.." I trailed off. He hugged me.
"Who was that? Why was she here? Why are you crying?"
"It was Nicki. She called me saying that she wanted to work on a song with me. She kept lusting over me. Then she wanted us to kiss and stuff and I kept saying no.. no.. no." He buried his head in my lap.
I felt extreme guilt. Justin could have taken advantage of me being gone and kissed her, but he didn't. And to think I was about to tease TJ by kissing him today at the restaurant.
Thankfully, he wasn't there.