Justin POV

(A/N: I just love how he looked at her in this pic 😫 come on justney)
I had sort of lied to Britney about what really happened..
I was lonely. She was gone doing God knows what with God knows who. I called up Nicki myself. I wanted to tease her. But she wanted to go all the way. And I didn't. I cried because I felt so horrible I had betrayed Britney.
"Baby." She turned around.
"What's wrong?"
I touched her face. "I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault."
"I feel like it is."
She reached up and kissed me.
My brain wandered else where.
From that first moment I saw her, I was infatuated with her. I was in 6th grade. We were both 11. I told my mom that I was going to marry her. She laughed and said okay. I wasn't joking.
The next season into the show, however, things had changed. We all had gotten taller. We all developed. TJ got a strange haircut. Ryan flirted more. And I saw Britney in a different way.
It wasn't really just an innocent crush anymore. I didn't really ever admit that to myself.
I didn't think she felt the same way.
Especially since we went back home and didn't see each other for 5 years.
I didn't expect her to be as in love as I was.

Ever since my band had locked Britney and me in that closet, things had never been the same.
The moment seemed to last forever. Finally she broke the silence.
"I'm sorry for rejecting you earlier,"
"Whenever I look into your eyes I fall in love all over again."
"Aww."
I had forgiven her about that whole TJ revenge thing, and instead suggested we go rent a movie.
We got into the car and drove down the street.
Britney turned on the radio.
"Britney Spears caught flirting with waiter at The Deep Oceans restaurant. Witnesses spill that even though Britney is off the market off the moment, she wasn't afraid to let some sparks fly. Who is this mystery man she claims she's dating? Rumor has it that its a former Mouseketeer, perhaps Justin or JC from Nsync!"
I swerved off the road.
"What happened at the restaurant?"
She told me everything about the girl and the man and the angry mom.
Just then, a crazy van merged into the lane, almost rear ending my car.
"Watch it!" I honked the horn.

Big mistake.