Justin POV

I was enjoying the tour.
I met a ton of fans, and me and the guys had so much fun singing "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me".
We got back inside after a early morning. I had waken up at 12:30 am just to get ready. I wanted a long nap.
Just then, the phone rang. It was Wade. Why would Wade call me now?
Turns out, Britney cheated.
Britney cheated.
I was crying. I looked like a baby, but I was sobbing because I just didn't want to be believe it.
I loved her so much. And she went behind my back!
"HOW COULD YOU? After ALL we've been through!" I said on the phone to her.
"Look baby I-" she started.
"No 'look baby'. You tell me the damn truth right now and don't lie to me!" I was angry and sad at the same time.
"Justin please-" she tried again.
"I can't believe you would go behind my back and take advantage of me being gone. I can't believe I trusted you! That's old news now!" I screamed. "Who do you think I am, some kind of dumbass? I was being so nice and you didn't do the same. How COULD you do this to me?"
"Listen-"
"Hell no. I swear I've listened to all your crap all right. I'm tired of trying to figure this out! If you want to make this work, let me know."
I was on the verge of hanging up.
Then I felt instantly bad and regretful. She hadn't said one full sentence in the conversation. I had stopped her just to fire back. I needed to give her a chance to not lie. To make things right.
"I'm giving you 30 seconds. In those 30 seconds I want to hear the truth. If it's a lie, I'll know. If it's a freaking argument, I'll hang up. And if you try to sweet talk me once, I'll know it's a lie. You shouldn't have to do crap like that to win me over. GO."
"I was raped." She choked out. That was all she had to say.
"I'm sorry baby, look-" I started. I trailed off.
"I didn't mean anything I said babe." I said.
"Justin, it was all my fault. I went over to his hotel room because he explained himself. I was naive.
I didn't know what to think. I didn't scream for help because I was afraid that if I did, he'd hurt us later, in some way."
"It's not your fault. Don't think that. Brit, do me a favor and get a pregnancy test and tell me if that douche got you pregnant. Then tough out these last few shows. I'll see you in a few weeks."
"Ok. I love you so much. I'm sorry. I would never pull something like that on you. I love you too much."
She hung up.
A wave of relief and guilt fell upon me.
I had screamed at her. I didn't give her a chance. But it turned out it wasn't her fault.
At least she wasn't hurt.