Britney POV

After a long kiss, I fell asleep only to wake again and think about an old memory of my first real kiss.
It was my first sleepover at a boy's house, other than Justin's. I got an invitation to a boy-girl party at TJ's. Justin was supposed to be there.
We were going to play strip poker, but no one wanted to take off their clothes. So we played truth or dare instead.
Justin had kissed me a week before on the cheek when I confessed I liked him on that bench waiting for his mother. But no one knew we were dating.
TJ, Christina, Nicki, a guy named Tate, Ryan, and of course Justin was there. We separated into groups, boys and girls.
Me and the girls talked about gossip. The boys, continued a game of truth or dare without us.
Justin dared TJ to drink toilet water, which, disgustingly enough, he actually followed through doing.
Then I heard Tate and Ryan laughing. "This is gonna be good. TJ, grab the popcorn!" I heard Ryan say.
"Is he really gonna do it?" Tate asked. "He's probably too chicken. Are you sure she actually likes you? Or were you bluffing, as usual?" TJ asked Justin.
"Shut up! She can hear us!" Justin had a nervous face. It was a side I had never seen of him before.
He came towards me.
"Hey Britney." His face was red now. It was actually really adorable. Yet I didn't know what was coming.
"Hey." Just before it happened, I saw all of the boys tune into out conversation as if they were anticipating something.
"What's up?" I asked to break the awkward silence.
The moment hit me. My stomach felt like I was on a rollercoaster.
He leaned in and kissed me. On the lips. Full on. He pulled away and ran back to his group and buried his face in the couch. The rest of the boys were laughing at him.
"Oh my gosh!" Christina said. "Congrats!" They were patting my back. I couldn't pay attention. I was still in shock. The cheek kiss was surprising. But multiply that moment by 1000, you get the kissing on the lips moment. I went to the bathroom and hid for 5 minutes. Then, I came back out like nothing had happened.

Justin smiled at me in a way that he hadn't before.