Justin POV

I waited at the restaurant.
My body guards kept swarming waiting for Britney. Fans pounded on the window with signs.
I saw a tall figure step in the doorway.
It was Britney.
After the first day we had hung out, I invited Britney for dinner in LA. She was wearing a beautiful dress.
I couldn't focus on what she was wearing once I saw her gorgeous face. Her eyes sparkled. The girl of my dreams had arrived!
She sat at my table and smiled.
"Hello!" She said politely.
"Hola Britney!" I was trying to hide how lovestruck I was.
"You're cute." She said opening a menu.
I smirked a little. "You are more cute." I joked.
"You just admitted you're cute yourself!" Britney pointed out.
"No, not unless you consider a squirrel with curls cute." I replied.
"Whatever!" She had the biggest smile. I had never seen a more beautiful smile in my life. It had been way too long since I had seen her.
I kissed her on the cheek.
I heard the fans outside scream in excitement so I gave a nervous wave to the window.
"He smiled at me!" I heard a girl scream.
Britney rolled her eyes. "I didn't know I had competition!" She was obviously joking. I loved it.
"I'm hungry, when is the waiter gonna get here?" I yelled, hinting to a waiter to come towards us.
No one came.
"Baby while we wait we can talk about the old days." Britney said with a flirty tone.
She called me baby. I was in awe. I was in love.
"Remember the night of our first kiss?" I said.
"Yes. You said you liked me and I said I liked you back. It was the best night of my life." She smiled down at the ground.
"I love you." I said out of nowhere. It had to be said!
She laughed and said it back.
A waiter came towards the table.
"Well, aren't you two just adorable?" He said.
The waiter looked strangely familiar. I looked at his name tag.
No.
It couldn't be.

TJ Fantini