Justin POV

All I thought about was what our manager told us.
"You have a radio interview. Don't screw this up. It's with Britney Spears too."
I remembered her from The Mickey Mouse Club. God she was hot and I remembered having a crush on her back then.
She was a popular singer now. But I hadn't seen her since the show ended 5 years before.
-the interview-
"Hello there, I'm Randy Jones from PopSugar fm, and today we have JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, Lance Bass, and Joey Fatone of *NSYNC and pop singer Britney Spears. We're gonna interview them on their rise to fame. Some of them have even made previous appearances on shows before! Stay tuned to find out."
I saw Britney staring at me like we hadn't seen each other before in our lives. I flashed a smile and she smirked and quickly turned away.
I fell in love with her all over again. Crap. She probably had some boyfriend already.
The guy kept firing questions about MMC to JC, Britney, and me. It was annoying, but I was getting paid $1000 an hour.
I saw Britney in the corner of my eye staring. What was her deal? She was too famous for me. I was in a boy band.
-after the interview-
JC and Joey were grinning. I could tell they were hiding something.
They pushed Britney and me into a closet and locked the door.
"Hey! What the hell are you guys doing?" I laughed. I banged on the door.
"It's bonding time, Justin." Lance said in a creepy villain voice.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"It means that I remembered everything from the Mickey Mouse Club about you and her!" JC cackled.
I turned around and saw Britney sitting on the ground. She looked bored.
"Hi," I said. This was awkward.
"Um, hi." She replied.
"You didn't get any less sexy last time I saw you half a decade ago." I grinned.
"Wow, I remember you being shy, afraid to say stuff like that last time I saw you." She said.
"You dating TJ?" I joked.
"Stop it. I hate that dumb guy."
"Whatever happened to him?"
"I don't know. Last I heard of him he was moving back to Utah with his family."
"Stalker."
She smiled. "Am not."
I moved closer to her. "I fell in love with you all over again when I saw you. This time it was real love, not whatever crap we had going in the 7th grade." I said and meant it.
"Aww, Justin.." She trailed off.
"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.
"No. Haven't since we were 'together'." She looked into my eyes.
"I didn't know I could love someone as much as I could when I saw you." I said.
"I love you so much oh my gosh." She said quietly.
The lights started turning out slowly.
I heard JC laughing so hard. Wow. If this was his way of punking me, he had no idea what he was getting himself into.
We were leaning in so close. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her. We were kissing for a long time. I didn't expect this at all.
We were kissing so passionately time stopped and slowed down.
It was so romantic. I didn't even anticipate this happening. It felt so good to touch her and be with her.
I heard a knock at the door.
"Hey lovers, do you want a ride home?" I heard Chris yell.
"No, just leave us alone!" I turned around and proceeded to hold Britney's hand in mine.
"Wow, Justin, you sure do know how kiss a girl." She said out of breath.
"Hey, Britney, do you wanna come home with me tonight? I have an apartment near the recording studio. I figured you'd want to, you know, catch up?"
"Sure. Who's driving?"
"Me. I also want to ask you something once we get there. Don't let me forget."
"Ok." She gave me a sexy smile the reminded me of old times and how much I missed her.