Britney POV

Justin knew the truth! I was so glad!
I hung up the phone. TJ was staring at me with angry eyes.
"Hope you didn't snitch on me." He said loudly.
"What the hell is your problem? Why have you been kissing me and raping me and following me around for half a decade? Would you give it a freakish rest?" I gathered my things and started out the door.
"I told you, I've been on meds, I'm still adjusting-"
"Bullshit. Last time I believed that I got raped!" I ran down the hallway.
TJ threw down a glass plate in anger.
"Don't think this isn't over, you're such a hoe and everyone knows it. Just wait until Justin knows the truth!" TJ mocked.
"He already knows the truth! I told him over the phone!" That was a big mistake.
"You what?"
"You heard me."
"You're screwed. Just you wait." He stormed back into the room and slammed the door.
What had i done?
I risked it big time. Now TJ probably was gonna harm me again. I had bodyguards and restraining orders, but it was no use. He kept popping up wherever i went, attempting to ruin my life.
Looking for ways to split me and Justin up.
That's what his motive was!
He wanted me to himself! He was jealous of Justin!
I had just the plan to get rid of him for good.
"Oh, TJ, watch your back. You have a big storm ahead of ya, pal!" I yelled. I was far away enough to escape, just in case he tried to chase me.
I went back to my hotel room.
Boy, did I have a plan.