Britney POV

Flash forward to Britney's tour
It was the last leg of the tour. I had done 20 concerts already in 5 different regions. I was homesick and missed Justin. I was also tired.
I heard a knock at my dressing room door.
It was Wade. "Hey Britney, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is, Caleb, your main backup dancer, has broken a foot and is in medical. He cannot continue performing."
I was so sad. Caleb was a very good dancer, but I was hopeful that the good news could make up for it.
"The good news is, we found a replacement, on short notice. He's really good. He's a local, too." Wade answered.
Local? We were in Utah, so I didn't know of any good local dancers. Then it hit me.
"What's his name?!" I demanded.
"Um, DJ or something." Wade recalled.
"TJ?" My heart pounded.
"Yeah. Something like that."
"WHY DID YOU HIRE HIM?"
"What do you mean? He's a good guy and all, didn't know you two had history."
"Sorry. I just remembered that he has a criminal history for beating up my boyfriend and trespassing my home. I don't know if that's a big deal or not." I said sarcastically.
"Calm down. I didn't know. He didn't show me any paper work. Besides, if he tries to harm you, you have more bodyguards than anyone on this earth." Wade reassured.
"Ok, fine. But don't be surprised if you have a black eye tomorrow." I joked.
-the next day in rehearsal-
We were dancing for Baby One More Time with TJ backup. It was awkward, and he was creepy, but he was actually a good dancer. He was being nicer than usual. I figured I'd give him a chance.
"Hey, sorry about the things I said and what I did last month. I was on a medicine that made me hallucinate, so I constantly thought I was being attacked. They prescribed me with a better medication. I'm all better." He was being genuine. I wanted to be nice, so I said," I forgive you, just don't do that again."
"Want to come to my hotel room after rehearsal? I have stuff for lunch and we can talk it out. I want to be just friends, I promise." TJ seemed sane enough. I felt turning down the opportunity for restarting was the wrong idea, so I agreed.
-after rehearsal-
TJ made some soup and sandwhiches, and we watched Friends. We talked and laughed about old times.
"Hey Britney, I have a question-" he was cut off by the knocking on the door.
"Come in." TJ said.
"Hey, Britney, I got the papers you wanted ready." He held out a yellow paper that said "dancer withdrawal"
"What papers?" I lied. Before TJ and I became friends again, I told Wade to get some papers to fire him from the squad.
"The ones, about, um firing TJ?" He piped down.
"You want to FIRE me?" TJ turned to me with hurt in his eyes. I felt a shot of guilt.
"No. No I don't. I can explain-" TJ stopped me.
"It's fine. I'm cool. It's fine." TJ said cooly.
"I'll be right back," Wade said with a confused look.
Just then, TJ pinned me down. He held me down and ripped off my clothes. His hot breath made me want to puke.
He raped me and took advantage of me. I didn't scream because it happened so quick.
I didn't scream because I was afraid that Wade would come back and try to call 911. Because only then TJ would haunt me from that.
I didn't scream because this could all blow over. It didn't hurt. He was going lightly so I wouldn't scream and get him in trouble. I reassured myself and waited for it to be over.
Then Wade came in. What seemed like relief ended up in fear.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Wade yelled. TJ finally pulled away. I couldn't confess that he had raped me because that was too risky. TJ was shady.
"YOU ARE DATING JUSTIN!" He yelled. A pang of hurt bounced through me.
Before I could manage any words, he punched a number into the telephone. "Hey man. Get online. I'm gonna email you. You might wanna have a talk with her when ya'll get home. Don't sweat it. It'll be fine. Only 2 weeks left." He hung up.
"I promise, I'd you think you're getting away with it, YOU'RE NOT. I will make this tour a living hell if you so much as mention screwing over my best friend again." Wade threatened.
Tears rushed in my eyes. Justin.
Justin.
Justin.