Britney POV

TJ pulled me aside after filming.
"Hey Britney there is something I've been wanting to tell you." He said.
"What?"
"I really like you."
What?!?
"Look TJ that's sweet and all but Justin and I-"
It was too late.
He leaned in and gave me a sloppy gross kiss. I pulled away instantly.
"Stay away from me! I'm dating Justin and you won't change that!" I ran away to find Justin.
It seemed babyish that I was trying to get him to "save me," but at the time, it felt right.
I was in tears.
Justin was reading a book at his apartment when I came.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He had a concerned look on my face. His blue eyes and bright teeth almost wiped away my sadness.
"TJ kissed me, I tried telling him that we are dating, but it was no use." I cried.
He pulled me in for a warm hug. He smelled like fresh cotton and it gave me a good feeling. I wasn't scared or worried anymore. At first I thought that Justin would be mad at me, but he had nothing but sympathy.
"I'm telling the director. Don't worry, he'll probably be suspended from the show. It'll all work out."
I was relieved that Justin was willing to help me, but I knew that TJ couldn't be suspended. He got out of everything.
"I'm in love with you," Justin said randomly. It made me smile.
We were about to kiss until-
"Justin, come here please!" His mom rang out.
"Yes Mom?"
"TJ's mother just called. He said that you forcibly kissed Britney. Is that true?"